All My Stuff
Top Posts & Pages
- Abilify Withdrawal
- Viibryd Valedicition
- Oh what a difference a year makes.
- Sometimes, darkness is easier than light.
- Depression, Sleep, and Bladder Issues
- Wanted: One Crystal Ball
- Better Living Through Science
- Freeloading Family
- Notice of Copyright Protection
- Unconfirmed Bachelorette---The Early Days
- 91,515 hits
SmorgasbordAbusive Relationships Addiction Affair Alcoholism Alzheimer's Antidepressants Birds Blogging Breakup Cats Commitment Death and Grief Death of a sibling Dementia Deplin Depression Elderly Parents Getting Unstuck Grief Grieving Healing Health Living Life Love Manipulation Marriage Mid-Life Moving On Nature Photography Relationships Sobriety Sophie Starting Over Travel Uncategorized
Category Archives: Feeding Tube
My mother has Alzheimer’s, diabetes, and as of three weeks ago, a broken hip. Shortly after my father died (coming up on three years ago), she made me her legal decision-maker in all things financial and medical. Taking care of … Continue reading