Celebration

Last night, I had trouble figuring out how to celebrate an achievement, if not with alcohol. Today, I bring you the kind of celebration I crave. Nature, celebrating itself.

Great Bear Rainforest 2013 (untouched image)

Great Bear Rainforest 2013 (untouched image)

This entry was posted in 100 Day Sober Challenge, Alcoholism, Great Bear Rainforest, Great Bear Rainforest, Nature, Sobriety, Travel and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Celebration

1. swimsonemile says:

Perfect celebration in my book!

2. LadyPinkRose says:

GORGEOUS!!! I am just SO proud of you turning to HEALTHY habits. Nature is THE way to healing, to coming to terms with Self. I am so happy for you, Ella. Welcome to Real Life. (((HUGS))) Amy

3. Geraldine says:

What a glorious photo! 🙂 The sun FINALLY came out here today, in BC, that was pretty wonderful too. It’s been dark and cloudy for a long time. ;(

Have a wonderful Sunday! Hugs, G

4. Robert Crisp says:

Nice!

5. It's me! CC says:

I am all about nature as the ultimate Band-Aid!

6. fern says:

Magnificent photo!

7. No better setting. THis one is movie set perfect! It looks like the little clouds are like kids rushing to get in the picture

8. David says:

Find the rewards as often as you can, anywhere you can. Keep up the GREAT work.