Wow, I’m truly touched to have received the “Inspiring Blog Award” and the “One Lovely Blog Award” from Ryeder, author of Ryeder’s Weblog: http://ryeder.wordpress.com/
This is my first blog award and I am a little embarrassed for feeling so pleased. The blog awards ask that I share with readers 7 things about myself, and then pass along the Blog Awards torch to 15 other inspiring bloggers.
Since my blog has such a dearth of personal information, telling you 7 things about myself will be difficult. (If you’ve read my blog, you’ll know I’m being ironic.)
- I’ve never had a cavity.
- Growing up, I lived in Chicago, Denver, Saginaw (Michigan), Charlotte, Houston (on two different occasions), and Northport Long Island. Yet I was not an army brat.
- I’ve been on a mission this summer to paint my toenails a different shade of blue with each pedicure. A shallow fact, yes, but I love the color blue.
- No one believes me when I tell them I’m an introvert. It’s true.
- I’d rather be outdoors. Alone.
- I cry on airplanes. The comings and goings make me emotional.
- When pulling weeds, I love the sensation of the earth letting go of the root.
And now I shall pass on these awards to 15 bloggers whose writings inspire and amuse:
I apologize for not learning how to do a proper link.