Slippery Slope

I let the little stray cat in over the weekend to give the birds a break.

This entry was posted in Animal Rescue, Birds, Cats and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Slippery Slope

1. The little kitty looks mighty comfy ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Slippery slope indeed! >^..^<

Liked by 3 people

2. That does not look like a stray kitty–that looks like the kitty of the house.

3. Chris says:

What a cutie! I volunteer for a cat rescue and took in two rescued sphynx boys last Tuesday to foster. I think I’m going to fail though. I’m falling for them already. I may end up with 5 cats. So I’m single, 40 and I live with 5 cats. I’m reinforcing the stereotype ๐Ÿ™‚
    P.S. My townhouse is 1500 sq ft and it’s not so bad with all the cats. Just sayin’ ๐Ÿ™‚

4. leggypeggy says:

You’ve been adopted. Obviously she has good taste.

Liked by 2 people

5. franhunne4u says:

It really depends if she will get on with the other three. You don’t want any protest-soiling. If she is not getting along, she (it is a female? If so – high time to neuter her!) needs to find another home.

6. You let her in “to give the birds a break.” Sure, that’s the reason.

7. Six years ago someone left a kitten in our garage one night when the doors were open to let some newly painted wood dry. My husband brought her in ‘so the foxes don’t get her’ (actually a fairly valid reason in our rural setting). We didn’t need another cat then either….but of course she stayed. You could always argue it’s easier to find a home for an indoor, socialized cat.

8. ainsobriety says:

Ha ha ha
    She knows who’s boss.
    Love it.

9. Robert Crisp says:

Oh, dear. I understand…how I understand. And that, madame, as many have pointed out, is a cat who knows she’s automatically loved and wanted. She’s chosen you. As I type this, I’m watching one of my two cats stroll through the living room. We took her in when she showed up on our door step nearly ten years ago. If she could have, she would have rang the door bell and said, “Hello, I’ll be staying here from now on because I sense you and your wife are my kind of people.”

10. Ha ha – welcome to your new cat ๐Ÿ˜€

11. David says:

She looks very comfortable on your furniture.

12. CurvyLou says:

So, whatcha gonna call her? [cackle]
    She’s adorable.

13. Looks like a princess has found her throne.